KFYM 10Pack Travel Space Saver Bags (4 x S, 3 x M, 3 XL), Reusable Vacuum Travel Storage Bag, Saves 75% of Storage Space, Roll-Up Compression, No Need for Vacuum Machine Or Pump
(as of Oct 30,2022 09:09:54 UTC – Details)
Feel confident in travelling with KFYM compression bags for travel.
Stowing and organizing clothes in your suitcase/bag can be a real pain, as piles of clothes can take up a lot of storage space in your luggage and they tend to get messy. These travel compression bags provide up to 3 times more folding and stacking space by rolling and expelling air, reducing up to 75% of the original space.
Available in 3 sizes (suitcase and carry-on luggage), KFYM travel compression bags for packing can meet your unique storage needs, whether you are storing clothes while camping/doing outdoor sports, carrying as many clothes as possible in your suitcase/backpack while traveling with you, or trying to keep fabrics dry and clean, such as swimming pool/ocean dry bags, thanks to these rolling travel storage bags air tightness, items can be squeezed out of the air inside so they are reduced to a fraction of their initial volume. Travel bags also protect items from moisture and dust, so they can be stored for long periods of time.
Size guide and usage tips
Four-step compression packaging
1. Packing: Place the bag on a flat surface – the floor or a table. Fold the garment flat and place it evenly inside the bag.
2. ZIPPER: Using the zipper clips, slide the zipper back and forth a few times to make sure the zipper is completely sealed and not leaking.
3. ROLL: Roll the bag evenly from the zipper end to the exhaust end, squeezing out as much air as possible from the bag.
4. STORAGE: After rolling, check for leaks. Roll them up or pull them flat and place them in the tote/bag.
Tips for use
1. Allow all items to dry completely before placing in the bag.
2. Avoid overfilling and use multiple bags instead.
3. Check carefully that the zipper is completely closed and avoid things with sharp corners.
4. Check for a “hissing” sound from the leak hole, tape should solve the problem.
No pump/vacuum required
There are no reviews yet.