Editor’s note: We’ve updated this post with the deals for Week Three.
Wyndham Rewards is about to reach 100 million members, and it’s hosting Wyndham Member Month, with five weeks of deals, to celebrate.
We’re now in Week Three of Wyndham Member Month. So, here’s what you need to know about the currently available Wyndham Rewards deals.
Related: Best hotel credit cards
Stay 3 nights, earn 2 free
Week One of Wyndham Member Month introduced a “stay three nights, earn two free” deal. This deal works as it sounds: You earn 15,000 bonus Wyndham points on stays of three or more consecutive nights.
On stays of two consecutive nights, you’ll still earn 7,500 bonus points. Plus, primary cardmembers of Wyndham Rewards credit cards will earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after their first stay of two or more nights during this promotion.
Through this promotion, you can earn up to 30,000 bonus points (35,000 bonus points if you have a Wyndham credit card). However, you must register in advance by visiting the Member Month homepage, clicking on “Week 1” and following the on-screen prompts.
To benefit from this promotion, you must register, book directly with Wyndham by May 14 and check out by May 19. Bonus points should post to your account within two to four weeks of your stay’s completion.
As a reminder, Wyndham uses a three-tiered award chart, with nights costing 7,500 points, 15,000 points or 30,000 points. So, Wyndham says you can “stay three nights, earn two free” because the 15,000 points you’d earn after a three-night stay would be enough for two nights at a property that costs 7,500 points per night.
Related: Which credit card should you use for Wyndham stays?
$100 property credit when you stay 3 nights or longer
When you book a qualifying stay of three or more consecutive nights directly with Wyndham between March 8 and June 1, you could get a $100 property credit (or local equivalent in destinations that don’t use U.S. dollars) at select properties for stays with checkout by Dec. 31.
You must stay at one of the participating properties listed on the “Week 2” section of the Wyndham Member Month page. Most properties are in the Americas, but several participating properties are in Asia and Europe. You’ll even find some of Wyndham’s all-inclusive properties on the list, including the Viva Wyndham Azteca — All Inclusive Resort in Mexico.
The terms and conditions of this promotion state the property credit can be used for “certain food/beverages and amenity purchases.” No special rate code is required, but nights booked with Wyndham Rewards points aren’t eligible for this promotion.
Nothing in the terms indicates that you can’t stack these first two promotions, though you should ensure your stay of three nights (or longer) fulfills all corresponding criteria for each offer.
Related: The ultimate guide to earning and redeeming Wyndham Rewards
Member Month sweepstakes
Wyndham Rewards is offering a Member Month Sweepstakes between March 15 and March 31. In particular, you can get one entry through each of the following means:
- Online: Go to Wyndham’s Member Month website, click on “Week 3” and complete the entry form.
- Facebook: Set your Facebook account to public through March 31. Visit the Wyndham Facebook page while logged in, locate the Wyndham Rewards Sweepstakes post and comment on it with your next travel destination and the hashtag #WyndhamSweepstakes.
- TikTok: Set your TikTok account to public through March 31. While logged in, visit the Wyndham TikTok page, locate the Wyndham Rewards Sweepstakes post and comment on the post with your next travel destination and the hashtag #WyndhamSweepstakes.
- Instagram: Set your Instagram account to public through March 31. Visit the Wyndham Instagram page while logged in, locate the Wyndham Rewards Sweepstakes post and comment on it with your next travel destination and the hashtag #WyndhamSweepstakes.
Wyndham will select winners on or around April 14 for the following prizes:
- Grand prize A (one winner): A Wyndham Championship Ultimate Fan Experience of a trip for two from Aug. 3-7 with airfare, accommodation, car rental, a $250 Visa gift card, a meet-and-greet with Brandt Snedeker, event passes and 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points.
- Grand prize B (one winner): An RFK Racing Ultimate Fan Experience trip for two from July 22-24 with airfare, lodging, car rental, $250 Visa gift card, a meet-and-greet with the Wyndham Rewards driver, a garage tour, two 300-level grandstand tickets for a race on July 23 and 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points.
- Grand prize C (10 winners): 150,000 Wyndham Rewards points.
- First prize (88 winners): 45,000 Wyndham Rewards points.
There are plenty of fine-print details to consider, so check out the terms and conditions on Wyndham’s website.
Related: The 12 best Wyndham hotels in the world
Stay or enter to win
Wyndham Rewards is giving away 100 limited-edition minibars to lucky members this month. The 100 Cooluli minibars include snacks, nonalcoholic drinks and 30,000 Wyndham Rewards points. Based on TPG’s valuations, 30,000 Wyndham points are worth about $330.
One of the 100 winners will also win an additional 1 million Wyndham Rewards points. TPG’s valuations peg the value of 1 million Wyndham points at $11,000.
Unfortunately, this offer has a very limited footprint, as there are only 20 participating locations. However, you can also enter the sweepstakes with just an email.
To have a chance at winning a minibar with snacks and points, you can enter in one of two ways:
- Book a stay at a participating property in North America (you must book your stay directly with Wyndham between 9 p.m. Eastern time on Feb. 24 and 9 p.m. Eastern time on March 27 and stay between March 1 and April 2).
- Email your name, date of birth, email address and the closest participating hotel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each of the 20 participating properties will hold five weekly drawings during the promotion. You can enter once per weekly drawing regardless of your entry method. Check out Wyndham’s website for details, including the weekly stay periods and booking deadlines.
Related: 17 ways to earn Wyndham Rewards points for your next redemption
Wyndham is offering some great promotions during Member Month. I’ll certainly use the “stay three nights, earn two free” promotion to earn extra points during an upcoming trip to New Zealand.
Best of all, Wyndham Member Month still has two more weeks of promotions. We’ll update this post on March 22 once Week Four deals are live.